Brite Payment Group is a fast-growing second generation challenger in the European payment space. Allowing consumers to make payments using their bank account, Brite employs state-of-the-art open banking technology to process instant payments across Europe across a wide range of verticals. With connections to many of the continent’s largest banks, consumers and merchants receive their funds instantly, making online payments safer and more convenient than ever.
Brite is growing and so is our need of new team members to our customer support team in Málaga. At Brite you will be an essential part of our support team and the majority of your time will be dedicated to interacting directly with our customers and ensuring a great experience with Brite. You will work closely with several teams internally, mainly tech and merchant solutions and help improve our product. We believe you have experiences from similar positions within payments or tech companies and are willing to learn more. Thereto enjoy taking on new challenges, put the customer first, and a positive mindset, are skills we are looking for.
We believe you:
- Have experience from customer support from other tech- or similar companies
- Are customer-centric and passionate about helping customers succeed, primarily over email and chat functionality
- Takes responsibility over the work area and ensures customer satisfaction across all touch points
- Communicates professionally and is fluent in English
- Will be part of improving internal processes where and when needed including documentation
- Willing to constantly learn about a changing and developing technical product in a growing organisation
- Are able to work weekends
- Being part of implementing processes internally where and when needed
- Ability to operate and execute in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Experience from Customer Support within the Payments industry
- Experiences from working with Zendesk, Jira and similar tools