Brite Payments is a fast-growing second-generation challenger in the European payment space. Allowing consumers to make payments using their bank account, Brite employs state-of-the-art open banking technology to process instant payments across Europe across a wide range of verticals. With connections to many of the continent’s largest banks, consumers and merchants receive their funds instantly, making online payments safer and more convenient than ever.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, the Brite team operates from offices in multiple European markets. As a Fintech business, our people are our greatest asset. And as a scaleup in high growth mode, attracting and retaining talent, establishing the Brite culture as well as ensuring that our teams operate under the best possible prerequisites is key to our success. That is why HR is on top of our agenda and we are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead who are eager to be a part of a company where only change is constant.
The Talent Acquisition Lead is a key role within the People team, reporting directly to the People Director. In this role, you will work closely with the leaders at Brite to ensure an outstanding employee experience where your passion for competency-based recruitment and building diverse and inclusive teams is key. You get the opportunity to work in an organization where everyone contributes and helps each other out and has fun while doing it. We know that it is our people who make Brite successful, and we are aiming in creating a culture where our people can be there best selves.
As Talent Acquisition Lead, your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Being a lead with an operational and “hands on” mindset, which means driving recruitments yourself together with the leaders at Brite
- Coordinating external recruitment agencies across various geographies while developing, together with team, our own talent acquisition capacities, including structuring recruitment processes, defining requirements, and coaching hiring managers
- Ensure a fair and efficient recruitment process with high quality, and outstanding candidate experience
- Be responsible for delivering on recruitments in all different areas and markets that Brite operates
- Ensure a proactive candidate base for key positions
- Finally, represent the spirit of Brite through a high integrity, high availability approach towards all partners and employees alike
Who are you?
Your personal competencies are the most important for us. As Talent Acquisition Lead, you are driven, independent, and delivery focused. Ideally you will thrive on a can- do attitude, not afraid to get completely involved and in return you will be working in an environment that empowers you to create new ideas, encourages you to think outside the box. You have a strong business mindset and are keeping scalability and the bigger picture in mind for both short- and long-term initiatives. As a person you easily give and gain trust and are through your personality a true culture role model. And finally, you want to have fun and evolve together with us!
On the formal side, we'd like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience of working recruitment, preferably from a scale-up tech company
- Experience of working in an international context and deliver recruitments in markets outside of Sweden is a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Additional language is a strong merit