At Brite, we believe that teamwork makes the dreamwork - and looking for a team player to be part of a growing AML team!
Brite Payment Group is a fast-growing second generation challenger in the European payment space. Allowing consumers to make payments using their bank account, Brite employs state-of-the-art open banking technology to process instant payments across Europe across a wide range of verticals. With connections to many of the continent’s largest banks, consumers and merchants receive their funds instantly, making online payments safer and more convenient than ever.
In the position as an AML Analyst, you will be responsible for performing, coordinating, and monitoring day-to-day Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) as stated in Brite’s applicable governing documents. More specifically you will carry out tasks such as the following:
- Perform first line risk work, including merchant KYC, and ensure that it is conducted in accordance with external and internal rules
- Review, investigate, and report on transaction monitoring alerts in accordance with external and internal rules
- Report the status of the AML/CTF-work to the Head of AML
- Support the business in relation to external stakeholders, such as banks and authorities
- Coordinate suspicious activity reporting to concerned authorities
- Manage large and sometimes complex cross-functional projects
- Work with senior executives to build a common vision of the impact and urgency of AML
Who you are
You are a proactive and action-oriented person with a good eye for details. Most importantly you are a team player. You have worked with AML-related task for 1+ years and have basic knowledge of AML regulations.
Relevant degree from a European university
- Fluent in Swedish and English (all other languages are a plus)