Brite Payment Group is a fast-growing second generation challenger in the European payment space. Allowing consumers to make payments using their bank account, Brite employs state-of-the-art open banking technology to process instant payments across Europe across a wide range of verticals. With connections to many of the continent’s largest banks, consumers and merchants receive their funds instantly, making online payments safer and more convenient than ever.
Long-term rigid banking relationships is a core success factor for Brite’s expansive business goals and hence on top of our strategic agenda. Therefore we are now looking for a Banking Relationship Manager to support our significant growth ambitions.
The Banking Relationship Manager is a key role within Brite Payment Group, reporting directly to the CFO. In this role you own the full responsibility for the commercial bank relationships in all markets in which Brite operates. You take full ownership of the strategic relationship management process as Brite’s one-point-of-entry for existing and new bank counterparties.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Negotiating, structuring and underwriting with Banks in all countries where Brite operates.
- Setting up a new strategic relationship management process for all current Bank counterparties including effective and proactive collaboration with the Bank service teams, senior management and other key relationship stakeholders.
- Screening, approaching and onboarding new Bank counterparties following Brite’s growth plan.
- Securing that KYC and AML documentation required by the Banks is up to date and in-line with current best practice, in close cooperation with Brite’s Compliance department.
- Collaborating efficiently with the Product team at Brite to understand their needs and bridge those needs with the relevant Banks.
- Analyzing how operating policies and procedures at the Banks may impact the business relationship with Brite.
- Keeping track of new and upcoming products offered by the banks and how they can benefit the Brite offering.
- Analyzing and revising strategies due to market development/shifts within open banking in general and instant payments in particular.
Who you are
- As an individual, you have high intrinsic motivation and want to make a dent in the payment landscape. You enjoy working in a challenger environment and have strong entrepreneurial drive and business acumen, not shying away from laying the rails while rolling on them.
- You have good knowledge of transactional banking and a solution oriented mindset.
- You have previous experience from working with bank relations including stakeholder management and negotiations.
- You have a great understanding of banking operation policies and market regulations.
- You have a good understanding of basic KYC and AML principles.
- You work comfortably in an intense, fast-paced international environment
- You have a relevant degree from a European university
- You are fluent in English (all other languages are a plus)