Brite is a fast-growing second-generation challenger in the European payment space. Allowing consumers to make payments using their bank account, Brite employs state-of-the-art open banking technology to process instant payments across Europe across a wide range of verticals. With connections to many of the continent’s largest banks, consumers and merchants receive their funds instantly, making online payments safer and more convenient than ever. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Brite is following the rollout of open banking across the world.
To expand our marketing team we are looking for a talented and analytic Growth Marketing Manager who could support our growing team. You will work with different teams to establish growth strategies to support Brite´s customer acquisition and retention.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns across all CRM channels and websites.
- Track acquisition, retention and nurturing campaigns while defining a clear set of KPIs.
- Develop and implement a best-in-class testing strategy across CRM platforms in order to optimise the conversion funnel.
- Analyse campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports and presentations to aid decision making by the leadership team.
- Manage Hubspot - Salesforce integration to improve data management processes and database accuracy.
- 3+ years of driving lifecycle marketing, CRM, acquisition or engagement marketing programs in B2B.
- Highly technical and data-driven marketer; MQL and SQL experience required.
- Experience in developing and executing A/B tests.
- Exceptional writing, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Deep Knowledge of Hubspot.
Who are you:
You are detail-oriented, analytical and data-driven. You understand the value of testing and small, continuous improvement. You enjoy spending time with numbers but you have also a strategic mind. You like to work in a team but also feel comfortable working on your own.
We can offer you:
- A fast-pacing environment where you will get your hands dirty from the very first day.
- A friendly culture where diversity and inclusion are highly valued.
- A culture based on merit: there is no corporate politics at Brite.
- A great team: you will be working among fun and skilled people, you will learn from them and they will learn from you.