Brite is a fast-growing second-generation challenger in the European payment space. Allowing consumers to make payments using their bank account, Brite employs state-of-the-art open banking technology to process instant payments across Europe across a wide range of verticals. With connections to many of the continent’s largest banks, consumers and merchants receive their funds instantly, making online payments safer and more convenient than ever. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Brite is following the rollout of open banking across the world.
To grow our marketing team we are looking for a talented and analytic Digital Marketing Analyst who could support our growing team. You will work with different teams to coordinate and analyse our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with SEO/SEM, analytical, and reporting tools, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, programmatic, Google Adwords & retargeting.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Who are you:
- As an individual, you are an ambitious person who possesses a natural curiosity and has a high intrinsic motivation. You like to work in a team but also feel comfortable working on your own.
- You are happy to help others and contribute to the success of the team.
- You are highly analytical and possess great attention to detail.
We can offer you:
- A fast-pacing environment where you will get your hands dirty from the very first day.
- A friendly culture where diversity and inclusion are highly valued.
- A culture based on merit: there is no corporate politics at Brite.
- A great team: you will be working among fun and skilled people, you will learn from them and they will learn from you.